1. Ambulances excite me. In a curious/want-to-help/let-me-operate-on-the-patient way.
2. I'm strangely attracted to gay men*. Which is a lost cause. Which is irresistible. Which makes me a sadist yes?
3. I'm scared of the power of /b/.
4. My childhood has been ruined by rule 34 of thundercats.
5.Walnut brownies are the only brownies I can have. I cannot eat glazed brownies. No chocolate topping. I want to throw up if I have more than one bite of chocolate.**
6. I like puns.
7. I want to meet Johnny Depp and Zachary Quinto.
8. I am, and forever will be, a Harry Potter fan.
9. I need money for HNMUN. =___=
10. I need a nice camera.
11. I want to be a cardiothoracic surgeon. Or an anchor. Or a screen writer. Or a princess. Jo bhi miljaye, I'm not very selective.
12. I like men who respect women. (READ: I will probably never talk to you again if I find out you're a pretentious male.)
13. Although I do appreciate sexist jokes. It makes me feel as if sexism is something to be made fun of. Eg. 'How is she typing this post? Are laptops allowed in the kitchen?'
14. I LOVE bursting out in song.
15. I LOVE people who follow my lead when I burst out in song.
16. Imran Khan songs make me happy.
17. I want to travel. A lot. Like, the whole world. I know this is clichéd but I really do.
18. I love my siblings. Seriously. They give me hope.
19. I love Simba's undying and unconditional love for me, even though I neglect it at times. Simba, btw, is my brother's German Shepherd.
20. I don't like math. Math does not like me. The feeling is mutual.
21. Grey's Anatomy is the best thing evar. After heroes of course. Then comes FRIENDS, Family Guy and Scrubs.
22. I...watch BB season 4. *starts crying with the guilt* What can I do, it's a guilty pleasure =[
23. I want to learn how to speak at least one more language. At least. I'm thinking Pushtu, Spanish or French.
24. I'm into retro/ Sufi Pakistani music.
25. I had more trouble writing these now then I had two years ago. Does it mean I'm more careful with self censorship now?
**Dark chocolate is a slight exception
*On tv. I do not know any gay men irl.
Anyhoo, the following are the random-25's from my facebook from two years ago. The ones that don't apply anymore or aren't relevant/important are crossed out.
7. I have very few all-time favourites. Instead, I have obsession periods. Like for eg, im in love with dairy milk right now, while a month ago, it was bounty, snickers before that and twix a while before bounty. So I never now wat to say if someone asks me my favourite stuff.:|
8. I do have some very SPECIFIC things that are my all-time favourites: Johnny Depp, Jason Castro, Coffee, White flowers, Hugo Boss intense (women) being some of them.
12. I care about global warming. I do not leave my appliances on stand-by.
13. I suck at math. It took my 3 tries to count if i had tagged all 25 ppl.
14. I love sheena. And I dunno what in the world I would do without her.
15. And I love the rest of my crazy family too.
18. I can cook. This surprises most people.
19. I have met a justin timberlake look alike who works as a waiter in the agha raza juice shop and a jason castro look alike who works at Mc Donalds.
20. I become friends with ppl real easy. Which is sad. As when I find out stuff about them that goes against my basic morals, I have to let go. And that is painful since I get attached to people really fast.
21. My all time favourite sweet heart teachers are Mrs. Abbas, Mrs. Tasneem Zaheer and Mrs. Tahira Arif.
24. Most ordinary things make me high. Like icecream, chocolates, pepsi and candy. Ash and Pallu think i just pretend im high, to have an excuse for doing the things I do. I think they might be right. Might.